Are you kiddin' me? Heck, i'm having to beat the neighbors off of my door as it is [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Actually, maybe I won't make Unchained potty outside... he's awfully good at cleaning the toilets [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] and if he doesn't use them, why should he clean them?
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Are you kiddin' me? Heck, i'm having to beat the neighbors off of my door as it is [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Norene thinks you're awfully cute [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
So you haven't house broke Unchained yet!? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Geez-i'm afraid to go to the friggin mailbox.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I think I do a pretty good job keeping him in line [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I walk my own line, hence the nick Unchained. I just let her hold my leash every now and then. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
That's an impossible task darling, but i give you an A for effort.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Bookmarks